email@example.com +91 9990363345
Login Sign Up
Producer Company are those companies who are carrying on any of the following activities:
1. Production, harvesting, procurement, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling, export
of primary produce of members or import of goods or services for their benefit;
2. Processing including preserving, drying, distilling, brewing, venting, canning and packaging
of produce of its members; and
3. Manufacture, sale or supply of machinery, equipment or consumables mainly to its
1. The registered producer company is treated as a private limited company.
2. These companies are with limited liabilities and limited only by share
3. The maximum number of members can exceed 50.
4. It shall never become a public (or deemed public) limited company.
1. 5 Directors are Mandatorily required to register a Producer Company
2. Minimum Paid up Capital required is Rs. 5 Lacs.
3. Minimum 10 Member are required to Incorporate
Company Registration Our offices are in Delhi, Noida, Ghaziabad and we provide services all over India.